Wednesday, October 26, 2011

> It begins with Trust and Ends with Trust


Someone once posted to a website in boardofwisdom.com “I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it” and from experience and to some extent, being a flirt I believe in this.

Trust like in any relationship is very important, and you should know my friend and having a relationship with a pre-op, TRUST is more than important but a creed. By saying this, I can attest that I’ve broken this so many times, and I’m going to share some insight what I’ve gone through and just for you my friend, I hope you learn from this and for you not to screw with yours.

I will discuss things that to make you realize the leaf of trust for you to understand your partner, so take notes.

SHE’S GOT ISSUES, SHE’S BEEN FUCKED TOO MANY TIMES, SHE’S HEARD THE SAME STORIES

You should know by now, that there may be something in her past, that trust was broken to her. It could be some traumatic childhood even, or a broken promise – all these things altered to why this has become a creed to her. You don’t want to screw this up, because she values this in a way how she gives her life to you. Having a relationship with someone like a pre-op you should be aware by now she met many men in her life, and having you to be her prince, means a lot. She’s all fucked too many men but she’s giving and laying the cards to be committed, loyal and giving up her old ways just for you or if she’s still a virgin, still she gave herself just for you.

Be reminded – that she gave up on who she was, and become a better person because you loved her differently. You treated her with all respect, and giving her all the self-worth, and the same time you did not pre-judged her by you yourself committing to this relationship.


Now breaking her trust, please be warned my friend – is that she will lose all sense and value for you – just like any relationship there shouldn’t be any room for error. And building it up again is close to impossible.

There are some pre-ops whose broken trust can give you hell, and give another meaning getting back at your taking revenge at your life. If you are the player, mind you having another relationship aside from her can give you pay back, she’d be her old-self and start playing in front of you with another guy – and you’ve been replaced by someone better than of you. And she scrub that feeling of jealous in your face... so the player you must end. Some pre-ops whose broken trust will always remind you of the issues you’ve done, they can stop nagging at you when there is a failure to communicate or a simple argument and would name drop someone’s name that she caught you cheating with or the event that caused her pain, and make you feel all that guilt.

My friend, she has heard all the same stories, when you try to piece together what is left of the broken mirror – like a broken mirror, you may bring back the mirror to what it was, you’d still see all the cracks.


I have to remind you that the person you committed with gave up who she was for you. You are the prince to their lives, their saving grace, why waste it? As from experience a relationship with a partner like yours will be always be faithful, and she will not doing anything behind your back and I can assure you she’s someone be beside you 100% and would sometimes go all lengths and the distance for you when you need her.

A broken trust like I mentioned is something is close to impossible to repair, but if you’re the person who said who promises and keeps it – please keep your integrity, and do the right thing. And if you really do value your relationship, don’t give up on a broken trust. Work on it, be better, show her self-worth, and her value to you, and mind you she won’t forget easily so this may take months, years, just to get trust back. How to win it back? I may not coach you how – it is up to you and depending on your scenario or how your girl is to win her. Unlike with the opposite sex, it’s by being sweet and doing it is key but with someone like her, you should remember a part of her is like a guy, you may created an enemy worse than you ever thought.

Frustrated at it? it will be – and mind you a relationship isn’t easy, and I’ve mentioned previous post that you should know by now what you committed to.

I hope this help to show some leaf about trust and how it is important and see how they see things at you – don’t screw a good relationship up, because after all, a simple suspicion, or a little crack – you got a price to pay, and it’s like the government they are going to get back at you – and you wouldn’t want hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment