(ntr-dkshn)
n.
1. The act or process of introducing or the state of being introduced.
2. A means, such as a personal letter, of presenting one person to another.
I used to be a photographer for the college newspaper - but they fired me. I used to be a model for the school's fashion designers - but I quit. I used to be a playboy - but I fell in love to one girl only. I used to be a stalker - but I became too obsessed. I used to compose my own songs - but laziness took over me. I used to write senseless poems - but I now write novels. I used to like being me - but I can't stop getting over you.I'm 5'5, I hate to brag - I don't live rich and laviously - I live in Ayala Alabang - I'm 29 - I know the meaning of life and love - I lost my friend through suicide - I learned death - because I once played with it.
I want to meet someone - where I can spend long hours on the phone... where we can look at the stars at clear nights... staring at sunsets and wondering what to do at the end of the day... I want to meet someone where we love doing body art, and just go crazy on shopping... I want to meet someone where I share and do photos with... I want to meet someone where we watch the same shows on tv, and what channel we will go to next... I want to meet someone where I can share fishballs and have a half a pizza with...I want to meet someone, imagining of life of things of what could have or what would be.... I want to meet someone where I can worry, wondering if she feels the same way... I want to meet someone where we do crazy things... I want to meet someone... who shares the same sentiment... I want to be in love.
Now if I can sum up what I just said?
Know Me.
Fell in love with the poor. Fell in love with a high maintenance. Fell in love with girl next door. Fell in love with the bitch. Fell in love with the chub. Fell in love for the petite. Fell in love for a morena. Fell in love for a mestiza. Fell in love for a chinita. Fell in love someone religious conservative. Fell in love for an atheist. Fell in love for a gamer. Fell in love for a player. Fell in love for a bar dancer. Fell in love with GRO. Fell in love with someone like me. Fell in love with the total opposite. Fell in love with someone who had a child. Fell in love with someone younger than me. Fell in love with someone older than me.
Fell in love too many times. Then I found her. Finally it was just only her. There is no other I could want or need. The Falling stops.
Photographer Lomographer Stalker Blogger Listener Plurker Multiplier Friendster Eater Wanderer Shopper Speaker Feeler Watcher Spectator Traveller Loner Commoner Server Intercessor Lover Ranter Crapper Commuter Worker Zipper Freestyler Brother Bummer Philosopher Graphic Designer Loser User Organizer Silencer Former Womanizer Reformer Informer Mobster Analyzer Ill-Temper Writer Emotional Rollercoaster Iphonographer MobilePhone Photographer Blacberry-er Whatever
Ready to know me? Walk with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment