It’s been a while since I wrote
something and I do apologize, I was out for quite some time but nonetheless I
would gladly share something new just for you.
A relationship can be at times
feels intoxicated and otherwise routine of the usual date – eat – and talking
to each over the phone. And to be frank with you, I admit I feel that too my
friend and like any other relationship one must take a break.
What I mean by this by young
learner is not going to another or even going to the dread of “cool off” but
simply is to hit the white sands, or the going up mountains with your mate. A
change of scenery by going to different places, may it be outside the country
or just a simple out of town preferable more than just an overnight can do
wonders to your relationship. Now, that she has gotten to know you a bit more
and your trust levels are high – take a road trip and bring her to a place that
isn’t home.
I have been to different places
within my country with my wife and every other month when we travel is
something new for us to explore ourselves. By taking a break to the usual
routine by exploring you can learn that she may be fascinated with history
especially if you get to travel to historical sites, you can see the beach babe
that she is when she sports her bikini or the latest swimsuit – isn’t that hot?
Wherever you may be you may discover something new... You can also how she can
be patient at airports, or bus travels – or how down to earth she can be by
sampling street food fare. She is just like any person you know and take that
adventure or bring your relationship to a whole new level.
The advantage to you after all is
said and done – it shows you aren’t ashamed to take her anywhere – and that is
plus points my amigo.
Here's another tip bring yourself a camera, enjoy photographing her and be the Nigel Barker you can be - they dig that. Bring also you A-game, traveling will take yourself out but being the Energizer Bunny is plus points by showing that you are enthusiastic wherever you go. Lastly be yourself even more - show her the comfort levels that you are at.
I know this tip isn't much but any relationship even like this, does deserve a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment