Thursday, April 12, 2012

> The Mood: Meeting Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde

First and foremost, I apologize, my friend for that I haven’t posted anything new, I was beginning to run out of topics but nonetheless, I’m back.

Mood, there is a science to explain moods, but all I can say to you is blame it on the hormones. The wonderful about your partner’s moods it is one rollercoaster ride – at times you will be on top of the world, feeling that the nothing ever goes wrong, pure bliss – I’ve been there, it’s the mood that everyone wants to be in, it’s the mood you are happy but just like a rollercoaster there are loops, plunges and heading out to something unknown.

By now you should be able to see this pattern but if this is your first, I tell you prepare for yourself to the scariest ride.

Let’s go straight at it then – Anything can trigger a bad mood, it may be a simple bad day in which nothing goes her way, you’ve been there but I tell you my with the hormones she is taking, which as much I would like to explain this in the physiological stand point – it’s useless to give this kind advice for you not to understand,  I tell you bad mood can be triggered in her shoes, her stilettos rather can be as simple as you missing a call from her. 

Couples.jpg (1024×1024)
Call it psychotic behaviour but these are things you got to understand. She has rage issues that she can’t control – from a beauty to become one bad-ass She-Hulk. 

There are things, even the slightest thing can make her very sensitive, and I tell you these are things why most relationships do fail. Why some people like us – don’t ever bother to understand, and bother to go through hell and understand this side of her. You forget the half of who she was – you may expect the temper so here are things a couple of things I would like to advice you with:


Embrace it – Meaning to love her for who she is, accepting it.
Deal with it – Never to walk out on her, and understand it.
It will be over soon – just like all moods it’s just a phase, by you comprehending, understanding it, and dealing why you love her in the first place – you make her understand, or rather make her know you are willing to assure her, and be there for her at the dark side of the moon.


Now there are other perks to her mood – one is that she can be full of energy. And if you’re thinking what I’m thinking is to be prepared to be drained, or rather be dry to the bone.

Bottom line here is that her moods is always going to change, a phase from one thing to the next and if you’re not willing to embrace it and deal with it – there is no point for you to continue on. 

Remember my very first advice to you I gave, you signed onto this, and you should know by the perks of what you’re getting into.

It’s not easy my friend.

I’ve deal this all so many times. And I tell you that I feel like a cage fighter whenever I had to deal with the Dark Phoenix side of her – and I’ve tapped out all so many times. I admit that there is always a side of you that would like to give up. Like I’ve mentioned – I got to learn how to embrace and deal with it.

I’m still learning this – so will you – it’s learning the culture of the ways of the Chinese, if you think you understand it – that’s just one surface, and you hardly got into her deeply.

Embrace and Deal with it – are you ready?


No comments:

Post a Comment